The Door Person ensures residents and guests experience five-star service at this luxury community. This individual is responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment while serving as the single point of contact for all service requests.
Create a Welcoming & Caring First Impression
- Warmly welcome every resident and guest to the community.
- Assist residents/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting residents with loading/unloading luggage and packages.
- Assist with bag storage and retrieval.
- Handle all resident and guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Inform residents and visitors of property amenities, services, and hours of operation.
- Ensure proper maintenance and appearance of the property, specifically the entrance, lobby, and common spaces, including common restrooms. This includes, but is not limited to, compacting and removing trash, vacuuming, sweeping floors and sidewalks, and cleaning and washing windows.
- Deescalate potentially volatile situations as they arise in the course of daily interactions.
- Notifies management concerning the need for repairs.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions promptly to Supervisor.
- Ensure only authorized parties are on the property premises.
- Assist residents with hailing a taxi cab, if needed.
- Communicate parking options to residents and visitors.
- Accept packages, dry cleaning, and other deliveries on behalf of residents and the community, as needed.
Facilitate Community Service Requests
- Monitor front door traffic and encourage residents to check-in and out with hospitality staff.
- Take appropriate initiative; respond and follow through promptly to various needs and requests.
- Escalate issues to management or other team members as required.
- Knowledgeable about community operations, including services, building amenities, and programming.
- Communicate effectively to team members to provide a five-star level of service, including office coordinator, hospitality, drivers, and others.
May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.